What Can You Bring To The Role Answer: In this article, you will learn how to answer the tricky interview question, “What can you bring to the role?”
If you have a job interview coming up soon for any role or any organization, make sure you read this article from start to end because it’s going to give you the perfect answer/response.
How To Answer What Can You Bring To The Role
To help you pass your interview, this article will cover the following three things:
- Reasons why the hiring manager is asking you the tough interview question, what can you bring to the role? Because if you understand why the question is being asked, it enables you to give the perfect answer.
- The best way to answer this difficult interview question that is guaranteed to impress the hiring manager. Remember, the hiring manager will ask the same question to every other candidate so it is imperative you give an answer that stands out.
- 3 brilliant top scoring answers in a live interview to this interview question and you can choose the answer you think is the strongest and best for you.
Reasons why is the hiring manager asking you the interview question, “What can you bring to the role?”
The hiring manager is asking you this question because they want to determine what they are going to get in return for the monthly salary they are going to pay you.
Hiring someone in a role costs the employer every month by way of a salary, and if a candidate can offset that salary by adding SIGNIFICANT VALUE in the position, they are far more likely to get hired.
THE BEST WAY TO ANSWER THIS DIFFICULT INTERVIEW QUESTION THAT IS GUARANTEED TO IMPRESS THE HIRING MANAGER!
The best way to answer the interview question, what can you bring to the role, is to think of 3 things you can do that will give the company a positive return on their investment. Let’s take a look at 3 examples!
- Is to say you always have a positive attitude in your work, you will always embrace change, and the fact you will always put the needs of your team above everything else.
- Is to say you have the experience and ideas to help the company increase sales. For example, if you are good at social media, tell the interviewer you can help them promote their products online more effectively.
- Is to say you are the type of employee who is frugal. An employee who is frugal will take care of supplies and resources and they will look for ways to help the company save money with a view to increasing profits.
What Can You Can Bring To The Role Sample Answer
Let now look at 3 brilliant answers to the difficult interview question what can you bring to the role in a live interview?
Question: What can you bring to the role?
BEST ANSWER OPTION #1:
“There’s various things I can bring to the role. I can bring positivity, a can-do attitude, the ability to solve challenging problems whilst under pressure, and also a creative mindset.
That means I will strive to come up with new ideas to help your business grow, and maintain its position as a market leader.
Having researched your company before applying for the role, I believe my diverse attributes, my knowledge and my experience will be of benefit to the team I will be working in.
Finally, I can bring loyalty, trustworthiness, passion and a genuine determination to succeed.”
Question: Tell me, what can you bring to the role?
BEST ANSWER OPTION #2:
“There are several things I can bring to the role.
Although I don’t yet have any work experience, I can bring high levels of energy that will rub off on my coworkers, a supportive attitude to team tasks, and also the assurance that everything I do in the role will be geared towards helping your business achieve its strategic and commercial objectives.
Because I am new to the working environment, I am effectively a blank canvas, which means you get to train me up to be the perfect employee.”
Question: What can you bring to the Role?
BEST ANSWER OPTION #3:
“There are several things I can bring to this role. I can bring a level of technical knowledge and expertise that I believe is unrivaled.
I have several years’ experience in different technical roles for various organizations where the need to respond to difficult challenges was the norm.
The people in your organization can use my technical know-how and experience to troubleshoot problems, to improve operational systems and processes, and to also ensure your company stays one step ahead of its closest competitors.”
Those are three brilliant example answers to that challenging interview question, what can you bring to the role?
Thank you so much for reading this guide and I wish you all the best for passing your interview.
by Scholars Hub
Scholars Hub is a site created for Scholars, to guide you write professional CV, professional Resume, Biodata, Common Interview Questions and Answers. Tlcpost.com is NOT awarding scholarships, is NOT an employment site, NOT recruiter or agency or third party, and tlcpost.com is NOT directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment or employment. We don’t charge anything for any information shared in this site.
The aim of setting up this interesting site is to help Scholars/Students, mostly from developing countries, by sharing and giving you some guidelines to write professional CV, Professional Resume for Job application, including some Common Interview Questions and Answers.
Got any question to ask? CLICK HERE