There are different kinds of questions you may encounter during interview. In all your answers to the interview questions, you need to be positive in your answers and also remember to talk about how you will benefit their company. This is not about you getting a job. This is about them hiring the right person. In this article you will learn a good Answer to this Interview Question, Why should we hire you with no experience?
Why should we hire you with no experience?
Question many job applicants ask, What if this is my first job and I have no experience? Well, let learn three really important tips for answering why should we hire you with no experience?
Checkout these example answers:
- Use the fact that you have no experience to your advantage. Now, if this is your first job, you are effectively a blank canvas and they can train you up and develop you into the perfect employee.
- Tell them you understand how important it is that you work hard, that you contribute to the team goals, and that you focus on their business goals in all work you undertake for them
- Explain how you have ambitious plans for the future. And the only way you will achieve your goals is to get a good employment history behind you.
Why should we hire you with no experience? – A Good Sample Answer To This Interview Question
So let’s now take a look at a sample answer to the question, why should we hire you if you have no experience and this is your first job? Here we go:
Question: Why should we hire you?
“I believe you should hire me because I am effectively a blank canvas and I’m someone who is eager to learn.
With me, you will get to train me up into the perfect employee who is focused on helping you achieve your goals. Now, I understand how important it is that I work hard, that I contribute to the team objectives, and that I focus on helping you achieve your business goals in all the work I undertake for you.
Finally, I have ambitious plans for the future and I know the only way I will achieve these goals is if I work hard and get a good employment history behind me.
That’s a great answer.
11 Recommended Interview Questions You Should Prepare for All Job Interviews
Now, you might then say, what other interview questions should I prepare for? Now, there are top interview questions that I recommend you prepare for, for all job interviews. E.g
- Tell me about yourself.
- Walk me through your resume or walk me through your CV.
- Why do you want to work here? Or they might ask you, why do you want to work for us?
- What are your strengths?
- What’s your biggest weakness?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Tell me about a time when you provided excellent customer service.
- What have you done to prepare for this role?
- Tell me about a time when you worked as part of a team.
- Why do you want to leave your employer? Or they might say, why did you leave your last job?
- And then also, do you have any questions for us?
Now, if you would like the answers to all of these questions, please CLICK HERE TO READ THIS ARTICLE to get the full detailed answers to these Interview Questions and more.
by Scholars Hub
Scholars Hub is a site created for Scholars, to guide you write professional CV, professional Resume, Biodata, Common Interview Questions and Answers. Tlcpost.com is NOT awarding scholarships, is NOT an employment site, NOT recruiter or agency or third party, and tlcpost.com is NOT directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment or employment. We don’t charge anything for any information shared in this site.
The aim of setting up this interesting site is to help Scholars/Students, mostly from developing countries, by sharing and giving you some guidelines to write professional CV, Professional Resume for Job application, including some Common Interview Questions and Answers.
Got any question to ask? CLICK HERE