In this article, you will learn the BEST ANSWER to this interview question, What Will You Do If You Don’t Get This Job?
If you have a job interview coming up soon for any role or organization, make sure you read this article very well from beginning to end because it will give you a brilliant answer that will help you be the standout candidate.
INTERVIEW QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Don’t Get This Job?
To help you pass your interview, this article will cover the following three things
- 3 important tips to answer the interview question, What Will You Do If You Don’t Get This Job?
- A brilliant answer to the interview question, what will you do if you don’t get this job?
How do you answer what if we don’t hire you?
Below are three really important tips for giving a top scoring answer to that interview question:
- Tip 1: Say that you will be disappointed that you didn’t get the job, but that you will respect their decision. It’s really important to be mature and professional about the possibility of not getting hired.
- Tip 2: In your answer, make sure you say you will ask them for feedback and you will then use that feedback to improve and develop.
- Tip 3: make sure you tell the interview you will apply again once you have improved because you genuinely want to work for their company.
How to Answer Interview Question, “What will you do if you don’t get this job”
Let now look at a brilliant answer to the interview question, what will you do if you don’t get this job?
Question: What will you do if you don’t get this job?
“If I didn’t get the job, I would be disappointed.
However, I would respect and understand that I’m not yet the right person for your company.
So I would ask you for feedback on how I could improve and I would go away and take action to develop myself in the required areas.
I genuinely want to work for your company, so I would reapply when a new position was advertised.”
There’s a brilliant example answer that’s going to help you pass your job interview.
Thank you so much for reading this guide and I wish you all the best for passing your interview.
by Scholars Hub
Scholars Hub is a site created for Scholars, to guide you write professional CV, professional Resume, Biodata, Common Interview Questions and Answers. Tlcpost.com is NOT awarding scholarships, is NOT an employment site, NOT recruiter or agency or third party, and tlcpost.com is NOT directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment or employment. We don’t charge anything for any information shared in this site.
The aim of setting up this interesting site is to help Scholars/Students, mostly from developing countries, by sharing and giving you some guidelines to write professional CV, Professional Resume for Job application, including some Common Interview Questions and Answers.
Got any question to ask? CLICK HERE