At the end of the interview, the hiring manager will say to you, “that is the end of the interview, do you have any questions for us?” What questions should you ask to impress the hiring manager? In this article, you will learn 8 BEST questions to ask at the end of a job interview.
If you have a job interview coming up soon for any role or company, make sure you read this article from start to finish because it will help you be the standout candidate.
QUESTIONS TO ASK IN AN INTERVIEW
To help you pass your job interview, this article will cover the following three things
- Reasons why it is so important to ask some questions at the end of your interview. The type of questions the hiring manager wants to hear you ask.
- You will learn the exact number of questions you should always ask in an interview. There is an optimal number of questions you should always ask, you will learn why it is that amount.
- You will learn some interview examples of questions you can ask. You can choose which questions are most suited to you.
Why is it so important to ask some questions at the end of your interview?
If you don’t ask any questions, it tells the hiring manager that you’re not really interested in their company, the team you will be a part of, or the role you will occupy.
By asking smart questions, it further gives you the chance to demonstrate that you are the ideal candidate, but you must ask smart questions.
HOW MANY QUESTIONS SHOULD YOU ASK IN AN INTERVIEW?
The ideal number of questions to ask is 3. If you ask 3 smart questions it’s enough to show the interviewer that you care about the future of their company but that you also don’t want to take up too much of their time.
Bad examples of questions you should never ask in an interview
There’s some really bad examples of questions you should never ask in an interview:
- How much salary is on offer?
- I have a holiday coming up soon, will I be able to have time offer it?
- Why should I work for you?
- Is it ok if I arrive early or leave late as long as I get my hours in?
- To be honest, I don’t have any questions because you answered everything during the interview.
If you ask any of those questions, you probably won’t get hired. But what questions should you ask to impress the hiring manager?
8 BEST QUESTIONS TO ASK IN AN INTERVIEW
Let now look at eight example questions you can ask to impress the hiring manager in a job interview.
- What’s the one thing I can do in this role to help your business succeed?
- Can you tell me how the company has evolved over the years?
- What’s the culture like in the company?
- Could you tell me more about the team I would be a part of?
- What are the plans for the company over the next five years?
- If I’m successful, will there be any opportunities in the future for training and progression in the company?
- What’s your favorite thing about working for this company?
- What advice would you give to the successful candidate who wants to excel in the role?
There are eight brilliant questions you can ask in your job interview.
Thank you so much for reading this guide and I wish you all the best for passing your interview.
by Scholars Hub
Scholars Hub is a site created for Scholars, to guide you write professional CV, professional Resume, Biodata, Common Interview Questions and Answers. Tlcpost.com is NOT awarding scholarships, is NOT an employment site, NOT recruiter or agency or third party, and tlcpost.com is NOT directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment or employment. We don’t charge anything for any information shared in this site.
The aim of setting up this interesting site is to help Scholars/Students, mostly from developing countries, by sharing and giving you some guidelines to write professional CV, Professional Resume for Job application, including some Common Interview Questions and Answers.
Got any question to ask? CLICK HERE