Are you from a Commonwealth country and would like to study at postgraduate level in UK? If yes, there is a great opportunity for you now as you can apply for a scholarship under one of the UK Commonwealth Scholarship Commission schemes. These scholarship may take place in University of Bradford United Kingdom. University of Bradford Commonwealth Graduate Scholarships are Full-time scholarships.
Founded on October 18, 1966, the University of Bradford is a public research university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. The University is the first higher education institution in the UK to open a modern business school known as School of Management which is regarded today as one of the oldest and most prestigious triple-accredited business schools in the world.
Each year, University of Bradford participate in a number of Commonwealth Scholarship Commission programmes such as Commonwealth Masters and PhD Scholarships, etc.
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
To apply for these scholarships:
- Applicants must be a Commonwealth citizen, British protected person or refugee
- Applicants must be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country.
- Applicants must be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020
- By October 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
Eligible countries: These Commonwealth countries (Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Botswana, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands, Rwanda, Samoa, Independent State of Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, St.Kitts and Nevis, St.Lucia, St.Vincent and the Grenadines, Swaziland, Tanzania, United Republic of Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu)
The CSC funds one-year Master’s programmes only, and does not fund MBAs
- Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: UK Commonwealth Scholarship Commission schemes
- Field(s) of Study: All full-time subject areas are eligible
- Course Level: Postgraduate, Masters & PhD
- Entry year: 2020/2021
- Access Mode: Online Application
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: The Commonwealth Countries listed above.
- These Commonwealth Scholarships award can be taken in the UK
How to get Commonwealth Scholarship
Visit Commonwealth Scholarships web-page for more details.
In conclusion, you can now apply for a scholarship under one of the UK Commonwealth Scholarship Commission schemes to study at postgraduate level at the University of Bradford UK. Eligibility and requirements has been stated clearly above. These Commonwealth Scholarships is for Postgraduate, Masters & PhD level. These Commonwealth Scholarships is for 2020/21 academic year.
Shared Scholarship Updates is a scholarships information website for all nationalities students, international students. Tlcpost.com is not awarding scholarships.
Our aim is to help interested international students, mostly from developing countries, by sharing current and verifiable scholarships round the world.
Got a question? Email [email protected]