How would you describe your personality is undoubtedly one of the hardest interview questions to answer. So if you have a job interview coming up for any role or any company, make sure you read this post article very well because it will help you to be successful. You will learn the best answer to the interview question, how would you describe your personality.
So why the interviewer is asking you the question, how would you describe your personality?
They are asking this question for three reasons:
- They are asking you this question because they want to know whether or not you are going to fit into their team.
- They want to see whether you know yourself because if you are self-ware, you are more likely to be a productive employee who continually develops and improves in the role.
- They are looking for certain personality traits in your answer.
There are five personality traits that all employers look for. The five Personality Trait are:
- Positivity: This is really important because positivity overcomes everything. So if you are experiencing challenges or setbacks at work, the only way you will overcome these is if you have a positive mindset.
- Reliability: If you are reliable and someone an employer can trust to do their job properly, on time, and to the right standard, you are far more likely to get hired.
- Confidence: Confidence in your own abilities, confidence when communicating with customers and clients, and confidence when dealing with problems or difficult challenges.
- Trustworthiness: If you are someone an employer can trust, you are 100% more likely to get hired. Trustworthiness is about representing their company in a positive manner. Trustworthiness is about being relied upon to do a good job, being honest and being someone who puts their hands up whenever they make a mistake.
- Selflessness: So selflessness is about putting others first instead of being entirely focused on yourself and what you can get from the job. Because good team workers are selfless. Good team workers will go above and beyond what is expected and they will be adaptable when their employer needs them to be.
How to answer interview question “How would you describe your personality”
Below is an example answer:
“I would describe my personality as someone who is positive and enthusiastic. I believe you can overcome any challenge that comes your way if you have a positive mindset, and you focus on your objectives.
I would describe my personality as confident. I am confident in my abilities and I am confident whenever I am communicating with customers, clients and coworkers.
I am also reliable and trustworthy. I appreciate you have worked very hard to build your business/company, and you can trust me to be a good role model for your company to go above and beyond what is expected, and to be adaptable and flexible.
Finally, I would describe my personality as selfless. Although I have my own ambitions and goals, I will always put the needs of the team first and be a supportive team member.”
So there’s a brilliant answer to that tricky and hard interview question, “How would you describe your personality”.
Thank you very much for reading this post article and I wish you all the best for passing your interview.
by Scholars Hub
Scholars Hub is a site created for Scholars, to guide you write professional CV, professional Resume, Biodata, Common Interview Questions and Answers. Tlcpost.com is NOT awarding scholarships, is NOT an employment site, NOT recruiter or agency or third party, and tlcpost.com is NOT directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment or employment. We don’t charge anything for any information shared in this site.
The aim of setting up this interesting site is to help Scholars/Students, mostly from developing countries, by sharing and giving you some guidelines to write professional CV, Professional Resume for Job application, including some Common Interview Questions and Answers.
Got any question to ask? CLICK HERE